Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My paper

I'll just have to publish the paper in serial format by cut and paste, I guess:

0. Introduction

This study attempts to describe the syntax of a small subset of adverbial participles. Although the category of adverbial (also called circumstantial) participles is universally recognized, grammarians differ as to how to correctly identify and categorize them in the New Testament corpora. Part one of this study will use insights from generative grammar to suggest a precise syntactic definition of this construction. Part two will summarize the syntactic tendencies of the participles studied with reference to word order, verbal aspect, and relations between events.
Intrigued? I thought you might be.

3 Comments:

Blogger PopStar said...

i was related between an event once. it did not go well, let me tell ya.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i am fresh on here. I came accross this board I have found It very helpful & it has helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Thanks, See You About.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new here. I came upon this board I have found It vastly accommodating & it has helped me out tons. I should be able to give something back and support other users like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You About.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home