Tuesday, July 18, 2006


So Chavez is apparently a snooze, huh? In that case, I'll just post my favorite painting in this spot:

Pat Dochety, one of my favorite people from my time in Edinburgh, brought be a postcard of this painting after he visited the church where it hangs. Pat, whatever happened to you? You're not on facebook, you're not on myspace...I should try google.

[interlude]

Do you teach at De La Salle Blackfeet School, Browning, MT with Katie Krzysik?

Hmm, this is interesting. A spam-bot's dream: a page full of email addresses. But wait--there's a dire warning at the top for any spammers. Pat did go to Davidson, so I guess I'll give this email a shot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pirate Jimmy said...

That picture depicts the blinding of Saul.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Chaka said...

Bingo.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home